martes, 18 de junio de 2019

INVADER ZIM!

I love this animated tv show because It a cartoon about black humor and social review, It was part of my childhood. When I was younger I saw a lot of cartoons, the TV raised me practically. In that years I did'nt have friends, my parent worked all day and my older sister did'nt notice me. So all the information come to me through the cartoons and my favorite was INVADER ZIM.

Invader Zim is about an invader's alien race called Irkens and the main character is Zim, the worst and small invader in his planet (all Irkens hate Zim). The Zim's leaders want to get rid of him, so they send him to planet Earth with a descomposed robot servant called GIR in a mision (a fake planet in a fake mision according to them), with the hope that He die. But Zim is so horrendous, arrogant and persevering that He arrives on Earth, and begins his plans to conquer it. He want to be the supreme leader of "stinking humans". But all his plans are ruined by a human child called Dib, He and his sister Gaz are the only humans who knows that Zim is an alien (all humans are so stupid).

This cartoons was trasmitted in nickelodeon and the creator is Jhonnen Vasquez. I don't know why nickelodeon give a contract to Jhonen couse He writes comic about serial killer, mental problems, experiments, and .... others. Anyways His proyect are AMAZING!!

My favorite capter is "HALLOWEEN SPECTACULAR OF SPOOKY DOOM" plis you can read the modesty in title. The capter is about Dib's nightmares caused by Zim and It's full of horrible monsters. The joke is that nobady try to help Dib becouse they think that Dib is crazy. His suffering is the joy of Zim.

Imagen relacionada
Imagen relacionada
Here a short joke  of the capter and the characters Zim, Gir and Dib



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario