viernes, 31 de mayo de 2019

APOLO
The king of fools

In this picture We can see to my pet called APOLO, It was a poodle dog and It died in Febrary 2016 around 14 years old.
 This is the  history about the foolest dog on the planet, but with the biggest heart that the planet have never seen. 
The picture was taken one year before He get sick, I was played with him and my mom take the picture while He don't move. 
APOLO teached me the tru love, He was loyal, happy, stupid, free and a old dog that NOTHING stop him. No matter How I felt  When  I arrived to my house becouse I knew  He was there and He going to show me his tail shaking ready to play. 
I never love something more than APOLO , at the end He was the happiest old dog. I am not with him when he die because I was with my friend at the beach, He was sick and nobody take care him. I felt very guilty so I will never forget the love He gave me. APOLO was the only pet that I had. 






1 comentario:


  1. Oh Lisette: I understand you, my dog ​​"Gota " was my friend for 18 years, I miss him a lot.

    ResponderBorrar