viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

Academic workload!!

This semester we have talked a lot of academic workload, topics like direc and indirect hours ( thing that I did'n know ), manners between teachers to students, or university sistems. I will focus in training worshop class an I have to admit, at the begining I did'n gain it importance because in all my training workships were evildoer tecahers or demanding teachers. There was so usual, I did'n realize how it hurst me. Then I opened my eyes  when I have an amazig teacher the last semester, He allowed us express our proyects the way that we wanted. There were not colors limits, every material were accepted, everything was possible and  there was the first time I enjoy my carrer. 

In this semester, I am with an awful teacher, his teaching methods are too demanding. I realized that we have a lot of academic workload. I AGREE with demongtrations against academic workload.  
For example: This teacher demands us more time that we can to give, we work during weekend, between classes and after classes. The last week the university was standstill but we have to work in any case. Also we spend a lot of money in this semester, dedicate too much time. In my case I was more sick than other semesters by training workshop and theoric class in general thats mean no sleep. But I try to eat well. It's something !

Resultado de imagen para lisa simpson estresada

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario