viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019



My favourite hobbie (hobbit haha)


Well, the last post I said all the hobbies I have. So here I tell you my top 3 BEST HOBBIES:

3- Doing sports. I love fisic activities, especially Karate, I began this sport when I was 5 years old and when I was 17 years old, I get my black belt. Cn you belive me that? Some times when I talk to people about this , they say I am a liar. So I say: " I am doing this for 14 years, bitch". Then I break their legs. HAHAHAH I kidding. It's fantastis feeling strong and powerfull while do sports. I totaly recomend.

2- Reading books. Years ago when I was yonger, I hate reading books, school´s test was my nightmare. After years I know a good friend that she likes to read ( language teachers punish her for read a lot). Thanks to her, I love reading, I was realize  the endless possibilities that I can get with a simple book. It's a nice activity.

1- Making puppets. 2 years ago I have curiosity about puppet , "How does this toy work?" I asked. But tradicional puppet are ugly. So I DESING MY OWN PUPPET SISTEM, they are very articulated, I like this. I feel very proud when I finish a puppet, actualy I made 20 puppets all diferents an always the desing is evolving. My friend one day seid: "This sistem is like reinforced concrete", that because they are made clay and wire.



Cuento de miedo de una marioneta

1 comentario:

  1. Wow, what an interesting thing ur hobbie about the puppets. I would like to learn too, it looks entertaining!

    ResponderBorrar