lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

Computer obviously!

The computer is the best device to perform multiple functions at the same time. Actually the computers are smaller then previous versions. Perfec to have at home and transport them.
In my opinion, actual versions  perform less than the old ones, but they process more. 
My first computer was called by my family  "Dinosaur computer" because It was big and still. 
I was a child  about 10 years old, so I wasn's know How to used it.  I remember using it for to search animals's information. (i wrote a "book" about animals). At school I used books for homework, but that change when I learn to use the computer (12 years old ).
After that, I started using the computer more often. Actualy I use it all day.
I like computers couse I like things can do many activities. Just like working, reading, listening to music, whatching vidios, search information about anything and more.
A life without computer means a word HORRIBLE. Especially with the educational system that We have. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario